Wednesday, January 27, 2010

After I left on Monday...

Here are the texts I received:
 

3:24 PM 
J : He's on the phone with PeachTree now; they aren't getting anywhere. ;)
Me:  Sorry he's still there...
J : I just wish he would leave and I am not looking forward to the days of not having you here.
 

Later
 

J : I think he is really pissed right now that he is having to deal with PeachTree... And I am now on the call.  Now I am annoyed...


I started laughing when I read that one.


Me:  What's going on?  I'll try to help.
J:  No idea.  I think you should come back.

4:13 pm
J:  Rod just left.  Nothing was solved.
Me:  Sorry nothing got fixed.  Maybe Rod was hasty to cut back my hours and attempt resolving own issues?
J:  No worries, he is gone now.
J:  I don't think he wants to fire you.  He was just being a jerk.

This made me laugh again.  Of course he wants to get rid of me.  He hates me as much as I hate him!
 

Tuesday morning, ETG is still sound asleep at 9am, and happily so.
9:16am
J:  Miss you!! I am not doing anything this weekend but focus on my job search!!  ;)

Me:  Yawn, stretch.  Mmm time to go watch some Regis!

9:31am
Me:  Glad to know I am missed.  Peachtree fixed yet?
For some reason, it does my heart good to know that he couldn't get it working without me and then has to go a whole day without me while it doesn't work. Tee hee.

J:  No, he has a call scheduled for you tomorrow with them.

10:15am, I am out running in the woods, feeling wonderful.  My phone buzzes.

J:  We are lying to a customer at the Department of Energy.  Great!!
Me:  Awesome! About what?
J:  Approved for compliance regulations.
Me:  Oh God, how can you wonder why I don't wanna work for him?  Frickin crook!
J: I know...


So you can see, we all love Rod, and Acme is the epitome of high class working establishments.  I have sent off a few emails to some of our vendors so they know my status and have a way to reach me on my off days... or maybe when they don't hear from me at all anymore!

Lastly, as a note to my concerned readers, I have applied for unemployment.  The notification should be hitting Rod's desk tomorrow or the next day.  I am eligible with hours reduced, just not for the full amount.  At this point, anything helps!  And let's not forget that it will affect his bottom line!  The best way possible to get back at him...

Until later,

Eye Tee Girl

1 comment:

  1. I guess I left out the part that he cut my hours down by 40% in that last blog. I have since updated everyone in today's (feb 1) blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete